HIGH-POINT® Architectural Fabrics
HIGH-POINT architectural fabrics are derived from the proven formulation used to manufacture long-lasting single-ply roofing. Plastatech®'s HIGH-POINT fabrics are used to manufacture frame and air supported structures such as
- Military shelters
- Temporary warehouses
- Storage domes
- Temporary shelters
- Agriculture storage liners
Strength and Stability
Today's new structural designs demand superior strength. HIGH-POINT products deliver:
- Extraordinary biaxial strength that offers greater flexibility for contoured structure designs.
- Exceptional high thread count scrim that resists tear initiation and spreading, keeping your structure intact.
- Water-repellent scrim that obstructs the absorption of water into the fabric, and helps eliminate wicking.
- Specially-coated yarns shield against mildew and unhealthy bacterial growth.
Wherever HIGH-POINT fabrics are located, they will look good for years to come. HIGH-POINT fabrics come in 18 and 24-ounce weights, and are available with a specially-developed cross-linked polyurethane topcoat.
- The polyurethane finish offers exceptional UV resistance, and provides a clean, colorfast product that will deliver years of service.
- HIGH-POINT 18 and HIGH-POINT 24 are opaque (blackout).
HIGH-POINT fabrics offer superior fire protection. HIGH-POINT has successfully passed U.S. and international fire codes including:
- ASTM E84
- UBC 31-1
- Can-ULC-S 109-M87
- NFPA 701-2004 Test Method 1 and 2